It’s time for the 8th annual Queen City Conquest. With less than 150 days till the event, we are launching our 30-day sale of badges in lieu of past Kickstarters. You can click on the Snogger flag where it says Purchase Badges here or click the image above to purchase your badges. 3-day badges are $ 37.50. 2-day badges are $30 and single day badges for Friday and Sunday are $18.75 Saturday is $22.50.
- VIP badges are $115.00 they include
- a 3-day pass,
- our private lounge access
- VIP party invite on Thursday Evening
- A convention T-shirt
- 2 QCC Dice
Also under the attend drop down, under get merch, you can take advantage of our new offerings, Meal Packages, and Lodging
Meals will be offered at the Daemen Cafeteria located on campus. They will have multiple choices for different dietary needs. No longer will you have to run to get food and manage time in between games.
- Breakfast is $9 served Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch is $12 served Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner is $14 served Friday and Saturday
Option one. For Friday and Saturday, you can rent one room of a four-room suite with a twin bed and access to a bathroom, kitchen with a fridge and stove, and a living room. There are two bathrooms in each suite. If you have someone you wish to stay in the other room or rooms, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com and we’ll make sure to put you with them.
Option two. You can rent an entire suite for Friday and Saturday.
- Friday or Saturday night $50 for a single room
- Friday & Saturday for a Single Room is $95
- Friday or Saturday for a Suite is $195 Sleeps, 4 people
- Friday & Saturday Suite $370 Sleeps, 4 people