The Kickstarter is live for the 2018 Queen City Conquest. Here are the things you need to know:
- Badges are at their lowest prices right now at $45 for a three day badge. They’ll be $55 at the door.
- We have a wonderful line up of guests and more are on the way. In fact let’s tell you about one we’ve just lined up.
- Camdon Wright is a game writer and designer that loves to play pretend, tell stories, and share a gaming table with new people. He is the owner of the Colorado based gaming company Unicorn Motorcycle Games. His games include the Cthulhu meets the Bachelor themed game, Madness and Desire. Currently he is working on One Child’s Heart a game about child welfare professionals that work to bring hope back into a child’s life. You can find his work at camdon.com.
- There will be a number of amazing games and events including Play to Win, Long Cons, some special D&D events.
- Without this initial funding we can’t proceed with the convention.
- The kickstarter stretch goals allow us to do more things for you including:
- Late Night Gaming on Saturday evening
- Life sized Arkham Horror run by local fan favorite Jane Calvert
- More swag for you including free dice and Buffalo Meeples
We can’t wait to see you in September for the Queen City Conquest. Thank you for backing us and for spreading the word about the QCC 2018.